Weight Loss Counselling Programs in Toronto
Managing your weight can be an overwhelming task, especially if you are trying to do it on your own. This is true if you plan to safely lose a large amount of weight, lose that last 10 pounds or burn fat and build muscle. This is where weight loss counselling can help you.
People are not expected to learn how to drive a car or pick up the rules to a new sport without first getting clear instructions and guidance. Learning how to effectively manage your weight is no different. This is why Stefanie Senior, a registered dietitian and weight loss nutritionist in Toronto, is dedicated to providing you with the tools, education and support that you need to reach your short and long-term goals.
Stefanie will help you to:
- Determine a realistic weight loss goal
- Create a personalized and satisfying nutrition plan
- Learn credible and sustainable weight management strategies
- Stay motivated and accountable
- Benefit from one-on-one and/or group support
With Stefanie Senior RD, your health and wellbeing is the number priority. Stefanie does not encourage or endorse fad diets, unhealthy weight loss plans, or “quick fix” solutions. She wants you to reach your goals safely and for the long-term.
What is included?
- 1-hour comprehensive nutrition and lifestyle assessment
- 5 to 10, 30 minute follow-up nutrition counselling sessions
- Meal plan based on nutritional needs, food preferences, and lifestyle
- Grocery shopping guide including a list of best brands
- Educational tools and resources
- Weekly menus and recipes
- Email support between sessions
- 12 or 24 personal fitness training sessions (optional)
- Grocery shopping tour (optional)
Weight Loss Package # 1
- $870 (includes 1-hour initial assessment + 9, 30-minute follow-up sessions)
Weight Loss Package # 2
- $500 (includes 1-hour initial assessment + 4, 30-minute follow-up sessions)
Grocery store tour (optional)
- 1.5 hour tour at Loblaw’s, Metro, Longo’s OR Sobey’s = $250
Check your health benefits or health care spending account. You may be covered for Registered Dietitian services in Toronto and Canada wide.